I’m this article are are going to answer the question “How do you write a personal statement for a CV?”
Learn how to write a strong CV profile to hold employers’ attention when they open your CV. Resources below.
Your CV profile (or personal statement) is an introductory paragraph which sits at the top of your CV and summarises your most important skills and knowledge.
Its purpose is to hook recruiters when they open your CV and encourage them to read the rest of the CV – so it’s crucial that you get this part right.
In this video you will see inside a recruiters’ inbox and learn…
– How recruiters deal with job applications and why the CV profile is so important in getting them to notice you.
– 5 crucial tips to remember when writing your CV profile if you want it to be effective
– What type of information should be included in your CV profile to give recruiters the facts they need to know about you
– What common CV profile mistakes candidates make which stop them from getting the interviews and jobs they deserve
– How to structure your CV profile and where it should sit within the document
– What language and writing style you should use in your CV profile to instantly impress recruiters and hiring managers