In this article we are going to answer the question “How do you write a CV?”
Learn how to write a CV with our detailed video guide which includes a walk-through of a real example CV. Video chapters below:
A strong CV is crucial if you want to land interviews for the best jobs, so this video breaks down the CV writing process into simple steps:
– What to research before you start writing your CV 0.57
– How to structure and format your CV 02.01
– Walk through of a real example CV 03.41
– How to write a CV profile 05.22
– How to list your work experience and structure roles 06.57
– How to detail education and qualifications 08.52
– If and how you should include hobbies and interests 09.18
Your CV is one of the most important documents you will ever write in your life, so it will pay off to invest plenty of time and effort in writing it.
A strong CV will ensure you are noticed by recruiters and employers, so that you are consistently shortlisted for interviews. Whereas a poor CV will see you ignored and not considered for the jobs that you want.
Ensure that you research your target roles thoroughly before writing your CV to ensure you know exactly what skills to highlight throughout the document.
Use a clear crisp format and structure to ensure your CV is easy to read and creates a professional impression on recruiters and employers.